Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there an artificial nail that looks like a natural nail?

My nails are usually long and strong except during cold weather. Unfortunately, they have a tendency to snap right off. I've had acrylics, but they don't look like a natural nail and have to have nail polish applied. I want something that will let me have long nails but be able to go without polish or with just a coat or two of clear.Is there an artificial nail that looks like a natural nail?
Get Bio Sculpture Gel put over the top of your natural nails. They have a range of over 60 colours and quite a few light and natural colours and some awesome bright ones. Just like acrylics they need to be refilled but unlike acrylics they actually look really natural. You only need to apply a Bio Sculpture Top Coat once a week just too add a glossy shine.Is there an artificial nail that looks like a natural nail?
yupp jus get in the car and drive - and dont worry bout gas the average price is $1.75-or so it would seem
When I get acrylics I get them short and painted with sheer pink, and they look pretty natural (everyone thinks they are).
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment