Monday, May 10, 2010

Are you Wearing anything Artificial right now ???... Nails, Hair, Eyelashes ?

or anything else?? Are you Wearing anything Artificial right now ???... Nails, Hair, Eyelashes ?
I have acrylic nails. I've had them for over a year. It's my one indulgence I allow myself each month.Are you Wearing anything Artificial right now ???... Nails, Hair, Eyelashes ?
Unless makeup and clothes count, nope. Oh, wait, does nail polish count? Because I have that on.





Also, out of curiosity, would you count going to the tanning bed as artificial?
my hair is my own (the random bits of dye isnt though) my hairs long and thick by itself, my nails are my own too, and im not wearing any makeup or false eyelashes either.
Artificial Intelligence....
Nothing about me is artificial even the grey hair on my head... :P
No -never i like only original ..........
Hehe...





Try skin...
acrylic nails and a weave and very proud of them
maybe..* tee hee..
nails :)
Does hair color count?





Other than that no
none! i am au natural. :)
nope. all real :)





xoxo.
nope
just a smile
no
Nope, it's all me. My clothes are real but some may be made from man-made fibers. No one wants woolen under-crackers lol
um... nope. Oh wait, i've got blond streaks in my fringe which i'm getting cut on teh weekend because it has grown out.
yep..acrylic nails..and hairdye if that counts :)
boas... red one and a black one... don't ask... it;'s twisted tuesday... :D
My cloths I guess, there not fur or anything.


This is a fake smile :)
My leg
my nails, my hair dye and i think thats all... oh do contacts count...
no, but i feel naked without my wig
not me but i wonder if anyone will say my my....... are augmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment