Monday, May 10, 2010

Artificial white tip nails?

I'm new to this girly girl thing but here's my dilemma. I got artificial white tips put on 3 wks ago and then a fill a week ago and will be needing another fill in a week but the white of my nails are starting to show below the artificial white. What happens at my next fill? Do they replace the tips? (OUCH!) or just have them painted? Artificial white tip nails?
They just file down the tip a bit, and fill in at the base. Eventaully your real nails will be it with a touch of acrylic for strength.Artificial white tip nails?
They will file them down to a size you like, refill them and paint the tip. You can ask them to replace them, but typically they will just repaint the tips and coat them with a sealer so the color will stay.
The grind down a little into that area and fill the white first, then the pink from the bottom up.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment