Thursday, January 21, 2010

A 2-part semi-wedding question.......about artificial fingernails. I need a nail glue that will REALLY hold !

I asked this in the beauty section...to no avail.


I have been refinishing a drum %26amp; my nails are a sight! I am to perform a wedding %26amp; I've waited to long to get to a salon.


When I've used artificial nails in the past, I usually end up leaving one someplace. I can't do that this time! What glue do I use %26amp; is there a trick to making it hold?





Part 2......How did you do your nails for your wedding? Did you go to a salon? Do them yourself? Painted? Clear? French manicure?A 2-part semi-wedding question.......about artificial fingernails. I need a nail glue that will REALLY hold !
five second nail glue to the rescue


( Sally's Beauty supply is open to the public you should be able to find it there)


make sure your nails are clean and free of natural oils. since you want use tips you may want to scratch your nail bed a bit with a file that isn't too course ... it creates grooves the glue can nestle into. i manicured them myself and used


rosy future from opiA 2-part semi-wedding question.......about artificial fingernails. I need a nail glue that will REALLY hold !
I have acrylic nails, I've never lost one yet...I plan on having mine fairly short for the big day, and french manicured.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment