Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need to know about fake/ artificial nails...?

My mom has never let me wear artificial glue- on nails. She's only let me use the press on kind. She says that the glue-on kind will weaken my real nails. She decided today that she'll let me use the glue-on ones now, but I want to know if they'll really weaken my nails. I'm not going to use them a lot. Not like I use some then take them off then put some more on immediately. I'll only use them every once in a while. Oh, and also what's the best way to remove them? Thanks!I need to know about fake/ artificial nails...?
I use Sally Hansen Broadway Nails for short nails but they have it in all kinds of sizes no these will not weaken your nails and they stay on for about 7-10 days and to remove the fake nails you soak your hands into warm water and then remove them with your fingers it does not hurt and it will not weaken your nails and the warm water makes it easier to remove I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment