Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do guys think of manicured artificial nails?

What do guys think of nice and short manicured french tip nails? Nothing long or nasty, just simple and short. Like these:





http://janecemoment.com/images/hand.jpg.鈥?/a>





Thanks!! :DWhat do guys think of manicured artificial nails?
Sorry, I couldn't open your link, but I think if they are not ';dragon-lady'; long or painted in outrageous colors, they can look lovely. My fiance HATES all the $$ I spend on my manicures, but he LOVES when I run them down his back or give him a nice head scratch. The key is to keep them low-key, well maintained, and clean. I don't think most guys care one way or another to be honest though. Your biggest critics will be other women and your female friends!What do guys think of manicured artificial nails?
My wife has artificial nails, and they look very good on her. I feel that it is up to you, and what you want, not what someone else wants.
personally i like it


it tells me that a girl really cares about how she looks and how she presents herself i also think it looks sexy on a girl i love how they look i am answering for me but personally it tells me that she is in control of herself after all it takes money and time to get that done plus the usuall fill ins every 2 weeks or so if she is willing to do that she really cares about herself yes i like it keep it
Nice and clean the short french look. Too long and it looks creepy.
D


I like well manicured nails with clear polish its a clean look the long fake fingernails are OUT no one shows them or wears them they went out of vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment