Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have thin soft nails, will artificial nails damage my own nails?

Artifical nails will only be as damaging as the nail technician that applies them.





I personally do not use a drill on the natural nail. That is what destroys the nail. Find someone who hand files. Ask around and get referrals. Do not go to a budget nail salon. You get what you pay for.I have thin soft nails, will artificial nails damage my own nails?
YES they shave off your naill with this thing and that makes it way thunner thats why I dont really like puting them onI have thin soft nails, will artificial nails damage my own nails?
Yes!!!! I have had fake nail since high school the pain is worth it... You jaust have to take care of you nails... Ask the person who does you nails how to take care of your nails and when you should change them... I get them done for 3 moths then take them off for 1 month...
yes. do not try it. it will rip them apart, and you will suffer greatly. if you ant them long just grow them out. what helps is get a special oil for nails, and there is also this thing that helps them be stronger.





oil- Sally Hansen diamond strength- cuticle and nail oil


strong- Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle


(sell it @target)
Don't get nails, because the technician will file down your natural nail in order to glue the artificial one on and it will just make your own weaker. Go for a laminate, which hardens your natural nail and protects it while it grows. I have them, and I was so surprised at how quickly my natural nail grew once they were protected! I have to get a ';fill-in'; every two weeks, but it's worth it. The best part is when someone asks if my nails are 'real', I can truthfully say YES! God bless!!!
Hell yea! If your nails are long, and you are worried about breaking them, you could always get a silk wrap on you nails, which will strengthen them.
The artificial nails will make your already soft nails even softer. My mom had really hard nails but after trying on fake nails (just out of curiosity) her nails became soft, weak and they broke very easily. Its still giving her problems and it's been about 6 months now. I suggest you go to a pharmacy or department store and pick up a nail hardener/strengthener. Try one from Sally Hensen... that's the best brand for nail care.
Definately. I had acrylics on twice and would never ever again. They use a electric buff to take off all your enamel its horrible and once you take them off your nails take a long time to look at all decent again!!!!
i had acryic nails put on 2 yrs ago and then after they came off, my nails were even more brittle than before. they were paper thin and i bet would be able move by barely touching them. it was horrible. and my nails are still not completly back to normal. my mom used to do nails for a living and she informed me that there are seven layers to a nail and if you had acrylics put on it taks 3 off
uhm i think not really?...but as an advice why don't you try to put a garlic onto your fingernails..yes i say it right ';garlic';...it is very smelly of course but its really the effective one and it's just a home remedy and is very cheap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment