Saturday, January 23, 2010

Real nails for artificial tips WITH acrylic??

I have been wearing tips with acrylic fill for a few months now. My real nails are just as long as the tips now. Should I have the tips soaked off and then have the acrylic placed ontop of my real nails or is it fine to keep the tips on for how ever long?Real nails for artificial tips WITH acrylic??
I have been wearing acrylic for a while now also. Don't get acrylic anymore because your nails may be long now but when you get them taken off they will be very weak and they could break. After a while the acrylic will thin your nails and make the very weak. That's why I lay off the acrylic for a while to get the strength in my nails back. You should start to try gel nails. They are a bit more expensive but from what I heard they are a better alternative to the acrylic. The top coat will also be more shiny and people say that it doesn't break your nails off and make them weak as much as acrylic does. But its up to you. I would just get them soaked off a let my nails rest for a few weeks then get gel nails. Or you could just get them painted with a nice design. I know the polish doesn't last too long but it will just be for letting your nails rest for a while. I am going to try gel nails instead of acrylic to see if its better but I know I wouldn't get acrylic. It lasts for a long time and it's very durable but it just makes my nails weak and brittle in the long run.Real nails for artificial tips WITH acrylic??
sooner or later all that will be left on your nails is the acrylic because your nail person will clip and/or file your nails when you go for your fill in.
im in the same position as you right now.. im thinking the next time i go for a fill-in im going to take the tips off and put acrylic on my own nails .. b/c if you keep the tips on for too long they start to ruin your nails
I had my nails done for 3 years. The glue and the acrylic will ruin your natural nails and cause them to weaken. I had my fake nails replaced once a month and refilled once a week. If you leave them on too long, you are more prone to infection. I had to stop because I was wasting nearly 70 dollars a month on my nails and I'd rather spend my money else where. Remember though, they will still charge a full set price even if you refuse to have the nails put on. But your natural nails will surpass the fake ones if you don't have them trimmed down. So the fake ones will have to come off, it's up to you if you want new ones glued back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment