Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where to buy some COOL artificial nails?

O.k. I wear artificial nails, the glue on kind. I LOVE how fast and easy they are, and I don't want to take the time and pay $$$$$ to get them done when I can do them myself in 5 minutes. I am sooo tired though of the SAME old designs. I have found some very very cool nails online, even on ebay, but they are all from out of the US ( China, Australia, Great Britain). I really don't want to order from that far away...I want to order from the US. Does anyone out there know of anywhere in the US that makes predesigned artificial nails that are different and neat looking? :-)Where to buy some COOL artificial nails?
Go to drug stores like Walgreens and CVS and even places like Meijer. I know it sounds weird but they have some cool ones.Where to buy some COOL artificial nails?
Do you want the ones that look like you have a french manicure?








I seen some of them when went to claires.
at the cool artificail nail gettin place
Clair's and surprisingly CVS
Try a Sally Hansen Store.
Walmart, Drugstores....ect... just look around....everyone has different styles that you may like!!





Good Luck!
You could go to a Wal-Mart or a Beauty Supply or a Sally's but other than that the designs are all the same. Or have you considered acrilic nails?
HUN! i know tyhe rite place well not sooo rite but u can get 'em at the Mall or at CVS Wal-Mart but the best is at the mall!~~
Beautyco and Ulta have a lot of good selections, and surprisingly even WalMart and Target are beginning to carry better styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment